Rudd’s Pub, Nobby
Phone 07 4696 3211Visit Website
Dining Guide / Attractions and Tours / Pubs & Bars / Heritage / Rudd’s Pub, Nobby
Established in 1893, Rudd’s Pub is in the township of Nobby, the heart of Dad ‘n’ Dave country. Rudd’s Pub was built in 1893 and was originally called the Davenporter hotel.
The name was changed to Rudd’s Pub in the 1980’s in recognition of the author Steele Rudd (real name Arthur Hoey Davis) who lived in Nobby for while. According to locals, Davis wrote some of his famous ‘Dad & Dave’ stories in the Heritage Room at the pub.
45 Tooth St Nobby Queensland 4360