Bunya Mountains, Trails and Hikes
Phone 137 468Visit Website
Our Beautiful Big Outdoors / Attractions and Tours / Bunya Mountains, Trails and Hikes
There are 35 km of walking tracks in the National Park ranging in length from 500 m to 10 km.
- Bunya Bunya Track (500 m) is short, pleasant rainforest walk starting at Dandabah picnic ground.
- Mt Kiangarow Track (2.3 km return) takes you to Mt Kiangaro, the highest point of Bunya Mountains.
- Koondali Lookout Circuit (2.5 km) is a steep trail starting from Westcott picnic ground.
- Westcliff Track (3.2 km return) winds along Cliff Lyons to a lookout.
- Scenic Circuit (4 km) features mountain scenery, rock pools and a lookout.
- On Bakers Creek Circuit (5.4 km) you will find waterfalls and a lookout.
- Cherry Plain Track (6 km return) makes the most of the views with its many lookouts.
Bunya Ave Dandabah Queensland 4405
1 Bunya Ave, Bunya Mountains QLD 4405, Australia