Das Neumann Haus Museum
Phone 07 5465 3241Visit Website
Attractions and Tours / Heritage / Das Neumann Haus Museum
Das Neumann Haus was built by German immigrant Hermann Neumann in 1893. The house has been restored to its former condition, refurnished in the style of the 1930s and is open to the public as a house museum. Annie’s Place Coffee Shoppe operates within the building.
Cnr Patrick and William St Laidley Queensland 4341
Cnr Patrick Street and William Street, Laidley